Railway JE Recruitment 2019: Vacancy 14033
Post Date: 26-12-2018
Online Form start: 02-01-2019
Last Dates: 31-01-2019
Age Limit: 18- 33 Years
Railway Recruitment board released JE post 14033 vacancies on 29 December various zone. you can apply to start dates 2th January and closing date 3 March 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Starting Date to Registration & Applications: 02-01-2019 at 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2019 at 23:59 Hrs
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI): 05-02-2019 at 22:00 hrs
- SBI Bank Challan: 04-02-2019 at 13:00 Hrs
- Post Office Challan: 04-02-2019 at 13:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Final Submission of Applications: 07-02-2019 at 23:59 Hrs
- Junior Engineer: 13034 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 49 Posts
- Depot Material Superintendent: 456 Posts
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: 494 Posts
RRB JE Exam Pattern
RRB JE Exam based on 2 stage (CBT ) text
RRB JE Computer Based Test (CBT) includes 150 objective type questions which are to be attempted in 120 minutes. Here is the distribution of questions and marks:
JE Exam Apply online: Click Here
Detail & information: click here
JE Admit card: Notify soon
Exam Result : –
In order to apply, candidates would need scanned photograph and signature along with the certificates supporting education qualification. Aadhaar card, valid email id and working phone – whose number one will have to register with the RRB to apply will also be required.
RRB JE recruitment: How to apply
Step 1: Visit the official websites of the RRB region
Step 2: On the homepage click ‘RRB JE recruitment…’ link
Step 3: Register using valid email id and phone number
Step 4: Start applying by filling the form
Step 5: Make payment
Step 6: Take print out of confirmation page
RRB JE recruitment: Application fee
An application fee of Rs 500 will be applicable to all candidates, however, relaxation can be expected for reserved category candidates.
RRB JE Recruitment: Pay scale
An amount of Rs 35,400 per month will be the basic pay for the candidates who will be selected under the recruitment, according to the latest information available.