The South Korean company LG has launched its latest model X4+ under the X series in Korea its mid-range series of LG smart phone. The LG x4 + smart phone handset comes in Moroccan Blue Lavender Violet color options . The phone can be purchased via all the three major carriers in Korea. The company has not disclosed any information about the global launch of the smartphone.
The company claims that LG X4+ has military grade durability with MIL-STD- 810G and it can withstand impact, vibration, high temperature, low temperature, thermal shock, and humidity.
This smartphone has special digital to analog converter (DAC) technology for immersive audio listening.
The smartphone has an aluminum rear cover with fingerprint sensor, a single front camera with LED flash. The smartphone has a 5.3-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280x 720 pixels, a pixel density of 277 ppi. The smart phone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor with 2GB RAM and an expandable internal memory of 32GB. The LG X4+ has a 13 mega-pixel rear camera, and a front camera of resolution 5 mega-pixels for taking selfies and video calling with LED flash light .
Important features of LG X4+ smart phone:
• 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU.
• 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32 GB internal storage, expandable memory with micro SD.
• Android version is 7.0 (Nougat).
• 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash with 77◦ lens.
• 5 MP front-facing camera, 100◦ wide – angle lens.
• Fingerprint sensor, LG Pay.
• 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio, Hi-Fi DAC.